Bernard is currently looking for a Business arrangement or opportunity that will make use of his extensive knowledge and expertise gained over his 40+ years in the Healthcare Industry.
The ideal Business Arrangement or Opportunity could possibly be in an Advisory Capacity or a Retained Consultancy role...or Responsible Person under the New MDR 2017/745 regulation.
The company might be: an SME (or a 1+ person upwards company) looking to;
• expand their current operations; OR
• introduce new or innovative products to the market; OR
• make sense of the new Medical Device Regulations [2017/745] including the new requirement for a Responsible Person !; OR
• implement the recently published ISO EN 13485:2016. ...; OR
• simply to have “ …an independent external extra pair of eyes, give input to Management Review meetings, and thereby complement existing efforts to Improve the business, Cut Wastage and Reduce Costs…”
During his 40+ YEARS in the Medical Device Industry, Bernard has spent many years as a Lead Auditor & Tech File / Design Dossier Reviewer, on behalf of several UK Notified Bodies.
Although Bernard’s expertise has been in the Active Diagnostic and Therapeutic Medical Devices sector, with emphasis being on Electrical Devices, he has a wide experience on a full range of Medical Devices, covering all Classes from Class I Sterile / Measuring; Class IIa; Class IIb and through up to the highest risk Class III devices.
...and I will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
MDRS-EU, ALTRINCHAM, Cheshire WA15 7SN, GB